COD SOLID WAR TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER IP: 93.103.252.240:2200!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Why is the server always empty answered. Vote_lcapWhy is the server always empty answered. Voting_barWhy is the server always empty answered. Vote_rcap 
[WW3]James Coral
Why is the server always empty answered. Vote_lcapWhy is the server always empty answered. Voting_barWhy is the server always empty answered. Vote_rcap 
Mujeeb
[SONA]Dota
[WW3]harry
DanielSon1
Zarky
Crimeson
SuperMido
Latest topics
» Shepster
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:36 am by [SONA]Dota

» New System!
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 am by Crimeson

» Commands suggestion
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:40 am by Crimeson

» Apply Admin For Solid War :)
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» USA AIR FORCE! AND OFFICAL FORUM
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm by Admin

» USA AIR FORCE CHANGED NAME [READ!]
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:29 pm by Admin

» [INT] Membership Application and official Forum
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 pm by Admin

» My Birthday is Tomorrow
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 am by [SONA]Dota

» Why is the server always empty answered.
Why is the server always empty answered. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:10 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Mon May 28, 2018 2:58 am

Why is the server always empty answered.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mujeeb
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Why is the server always empty answered. Empty
PostSubject: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:18 am

How can u expect players in the server while the gamemode text says blankscript?
Back to top Go down
DanielSon1
Trial Admins
Trial Admins
DanielSon1

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 am

I've thought the same thing... the server is only only for a small amount each day.. players want a 24/7 server not one up for 2 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Mujeeb
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:44 am

DanielSon1 wrote:
I've thought the same thing... the server is only only for a small amount each day.. players want a 24/7 server not one up for 2 hours a day.
LOL! Can't you see the problem? We don't have a host to host our server 24/7. We used to have 24/7 server but no one donated, so it's simple, "No donation, No 24/7 server".
Back to top Go down
SuperMido
Trial Admins
Trial Admins

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm

I think that in the near future will be more people on the server.
Back to top Go down
[SONA]Dota
Server Admins
Server Admins
[SONA]Dota

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm

how the server will get people while the server is not open
Back to top Go down
Admin
Server Owner
Server Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm

it's open now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ww3-samp.forumotion.com
[SONA]Dota
Server Admins
Server Admins
[SONA]Dota

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm

the problem is that we want to keep the server open every day and never go off
Back to top Go down
Admin
Server Owner
Server Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:10 pm

[SONA]Dota wrote:
the problem is that we want to keep the server open every day and never go off

sorry but my net on laptop is low so when it lose connection it will close servers!
Back to top Go down
https://ww3-samp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server always empty answered.   Why is the server always empty answered. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is the server always empty answered.
Page 1 of 1