COD SOLID WAR TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER IP: 93.103.252.240:2200!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Admin Application DanielSon1 Vote_lcapAdmin Application DanielSon1 Voting_barAdmin Application DanielSon1 Vote_rcap 
[WW3]James Coral
Admin Application DanielSon1 Vote_lcapAdmin Application DanielSon1 Voting_barAdmin Application DanielSon1 Vote_rcap 
Mujeeb
[SONA]Dota
[WW3]harry
DanielSon1
Zarky
Crimeson
SuperMido
Latest topics
» Shepster
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:36 am by [SONA]Dota

» New System!
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 am by Crimeson

» Commands suggestion
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:40 am by Crimeson

» Apply Admin For Solid War :)
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» USA AIR FORCE! AND OFFICAL FORUM
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm by Admin

» USA AIR FORCE CHANGED NAME [READ!]
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:29 pm by Admin

» [INT] Membership Application and official Forum
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 pm by Admin

» My Birthday is Tomorrow
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 am by [SONA]Dota

» Why is the server always empty answered.
Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:10 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Mon May 28, 2018 2:58 am

Admin Application DanielSon1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielSon1
Trial Admins
Trial Admins
DanielSon1

Admin Application DanielSon1 Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application DanielSon1   Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Your Name: Daniel
Your Real Age: 18
Are You mature?: I consider myself to be very mature
Do you have any admin experience?: none on GTA. But on many other games I've had a position of administration.
Are you part of any other cod/tdm community?: No. It's hard to find a decent tdm server
Were you ever banned for cheats on this or any other server?: No
How often are you online?: Actually.. A LOT. I'm kinda an addict lol
Do you understand that being an admin takes a lot of patience?: Yes, patience I can do
Why are you applying for admin?: James suggested it to me and I snatched the opportunity
How will you help?: I can always be online to watch for hackers or anybody that's not willing to follow the server rules
What does being an admin mean to you?: It means being of higher authority and actually being able to say "Hey stop that" and have someone listen.
Do you understand that if you are not active, you will be demoted?: Yes I understand
1 paragraph (6 sentences) about yourself: I can be a ver laid back person and fun to be around. But if you break the rules/hack I will take action and put stuff straight no matter who you are. I like to kinda enjoy the game, maybe mix it up a little. I have a job and I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week. so the other 2 days of the week I'm on here a lot.

A person reports a hacker, what do you do?: Spectate them to see if they really are hacking or if the person is making it up/ it's a glitch.

A person screams "hacker" in the main chat, what do you do? I say "If you see a hacker use /report id" and give them a warning to make sure they remember it

A person calls you an idiot, what do you do? I would first ask them to stop then if they continue I will give them a warning and if they yet still continue, it depends on the severity. Could mean a kick or could even mean a ban sometimes.

When checking for health hacks, do you use /explode or /slap? /slap. /explode is a little to much for that lol. And if they're not health hacking then it could kill them.
Back to top Go down
[WW3]James Coral
Server Admins
Server Admins
[WW3]James Coral

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application DanielSon1   Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 pm

HE IS ACCEPTED

HE PASSED THE TEST!!!

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Mujeeb
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application DanielSon1   Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:32 pm

When the fuck did you start making the decisions? You noob!
Back to top Go down
[WW3]James Coral
Server Admins
Server Admins
[WW3]James Coral

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application DanielSon1   Admin Application DanielSon1 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:49 pm

When i saw hackers in server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application DanielSon1   Admin Application DanielSon1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application DanielSon1
Page 1 of 1